Want to be part of developing a unique strategic shift in the way farmers buy ag tires? NTS Tire Supply is changing the market to solve the huge problem of soil compaction with today's over-sized ag equipment, and you can be part of leading & developing this strategic, nationwide rollout.
The mission of this role is to lead software configuration management (SCM) release planning and version control, providing support throughout the software product's life cycle (initial software development through promotion to Test, QA and Production Environments).
If you join our team, we’ll expect a lot from you. In return, you can expect a lot from us if you prove to be an A player. You’ll love our team bonus program as much as the rest of us do. It’s a big deal, because when we win, we all win together.
What’s an ‘A player’, you ask? An A player is someone who lives our core values and performs well in their role. Every day. It’s most important to us that you:
- Be the Trusted Guide (do the right thing for every customer)
- Be an Agile Team Member (be adaptable and ready for change)
- Be Progress Hungry (internally motivated and constantly learning)
- Be Humble & Accountable (set your ego aside, and fight for the team)
If you can embrace these values, and if you want to join a winning team of A players with a passion to provide ever-increasing value to farmers, please apply online.
- Parallel Development & Deployment - Coordinates and manages the change process for deployments so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into the production system
- Solution Compatibility - Solution architectures support reliability, scalability, and extensibility across all platforms with minimal system interruption or downtime. Provide technical direction, leadership, guidance and training on SCM processes' to technology team and partners
- Code Review - Manage source code repositories and ensure clean and reusable code with unit / functional tests and continually increasing team’s code quality
- Quality Assurance - Proactively identify, report, monitor, and mitigate technical risks to ensure consistency and reliability of software. Pro-active with testing for edge cases and extreme stress testing.
- Documentation Management - Track and update issues and changes in deployment plan documents, dependent processes and current configuration documents.
This role would be part of our Technology Team, reporting to the Head of Technology, and you would be working/collaborating with the developers as well as our internal SME team. Some of the technical work experience preferred for this role include the following:
- AWS Cloud Environment
- Open-Source ERP, Odoo a plus
- Managing source code repositories and merging branches using GitHub
- Developing automated tests using Ansible, Selenium, JMeter, Junit and/or other applicable tools
- ERP systems: 3 years (Required)
- Python: 3 years (Required)
- GitHub: 3 years (Required)
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
NTS Tire Supply offers employees competitive compensation, monthly profit-sharing bonus opportunity, twice-yearly salary reviews, health care coverage assistance, mobile phone plan stipend, work apparel stipend, paid time off, and paid holidays.
NTS Tire Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer.