A Great Opportunity with a Fast-Growing Company Serving Farmers
- You have worked with farmers and are comfortable dealing with this demographic.
- You understand the importance of proper equipment setup to the overall profitability of a farm. You can explain that cutting up-front expenses or taking the cheap way out isn’t always in a farm’s best interest.
- You are familiar with various farm implements and their uses. You can recognize the major equipment brands as well.
- You have solid CRM experience. You understand that lasting relationships aren’t built on only one conversation. You take notes after every contact.
- You are comfortable selling an idea (e.x. how a particular tire technology can increase a farm’s productivity). You will not have a physical product on hand to use as a prop.
- You can identify decision makers at an account. And you have the experience and knowledge to identify their “hot buttons” when making decisions.
- You are motivated: You can’t wait to get to work, connect with farmers, and help them identify and solve problems.
- You know what a toxic work culture is, how it holds you back, and how you need to think and act to avoid creating one. (Our business wants to build employees’ lives, too. We have a culture of understanding and professional business leaders, and we want everyone to be on the same page when it comes to supporting each other’s success and growth.)
- You are currently making $67,500 or more at your current job and are used to receiving bonuses on top of that. (This is a position with significant earning potential; we want you to look beyond your goals.)
- You work well without supervision.
- You work well with others to build a strong team. (And have a history of doing so.)
- You are comfortable working in an office and spending 90% of your time working with farmers over the phone at a sitting or standing desk.
Who is NTS Tire Supply?
We have been growing significantly since 2007, expanding our company’s reach throughout the Midwest. Yes, we sell tires, but we sell much more than that: We want to ensure that every farmer succeeds from the ground up. If you’d like to join us, submit your resume now, complete our assessment, and we’ll talk.
Here's the fun part; you'll be working with a fantastic team of A-player individuals who know how to work hard but have fun along the way! If you live these following core values, and this above very brief job description fits your strengths, then we'd love to hear from you:
- Be the Trusted Guide (do the right thing for the customer and the company)
- Be an Agile Team (be adaptable and ready for change)
- Be Progress Hungry (internally motivated and constantly learning)
- Be Humble & Accountable (set ego aside, and fight for the team)
Some of the Accountabilities that will be expected of you in this role:
- Face-to-face Visits - 35 partner visits within our route area/week
Establish NTS as the go to for all Tire/Changeover questions
- Channel Nurturing - All key partners are visited regularly
Partners have a good understanding of NTS’ offerings/USP
- Research & Discovery - Be up to date on latest industry product knowledge
- Market Awareness - Identify potential opportunities/threats
Have a good pulse on shifts in market trends.
NTS Tire Supply offers employees competitive compensation, monthly profit-sharing bonus opportunity, twice-yearly salary reviews, health care coverage assistance, mobile phone plan stipend, work apparel stipend, paid time off, and paid holidays.
We look forward to hearing from you!