Want to be part of developing a unique strategic shift in the way farmers buy ag tires? NTS Tire Supply is changing the market to solve the huge problem of soil compaction with today's over-sized ag equipment, and you can be part of leading & developing this strategic, nationwide rollout.
How will you do this? By joining a team of Trusted Guides who offer unbiased advice to farmers across the nation. As a Product Support Specialist, you’ll connect farmers with the right tires and wheels for their equipment. We don’t serve a specific tire manufacturer: We serve our customers and help them drive their farm forward.
If you join our team, we’ll expect a lot from you. In return, you can expect a lot from us if you prove to be an A player. You’ll love our team bonus program as much as the rest of us do. It’s a big deal, because when we win, we all win together.
What’s an ‘A player’, you ask? An A player is someone who lives our core values and performs well in their role. Every day. It’s most important to us that you:
- Be the Trusted Guide (do the right thing for every customer)
- Be an Agile Team Member (be adaptable and ready for change)
- Be Progress Hungry (internally motivated and constantly learning)
- Be Humble & Accountable (set your ego aside, and fight for the team)
If you can embrace these values, and if you want to join a winning team of A players with a passion to provide ever-increasing value to farmers, please apply online.
- Answer inbound phone calls
- Respond promptly to inbound leads via email, online chat, and social media
- Create positive first impression by taking interest in each prospect's needs
- Ask questions to discover and understand the client’s needs
- Provide the best product options for customers, guiding them to the best solution for tires, wheels, etc.
- Prepare detailed quotations
- Diligently following up every opportunity in a timely manner
- Contact customers to strengthen the relationship and find new opportunities.
- Outbound prospecting
Highly qualified candidates have a stable work history, know their way around a farm, and have successful sales experience. Computer skills such as working with a CRM, and researching databases for product information, desired. Past experience in positions that require acquiring deep product knowledge, required.
NTS Tire Supply offers employees competitive compensation, monthly profit-sharing bonus opportunity, twice-yearly salary reviews, health care coverage assistance, mobile phone plan stipend, work apparel stipend, paid time off, and paid holidays.
NTS Tire Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer.