Want to be part of helping farmers solve the huge problem of soil compaction with today's over-sized ag equipment? If you are a resourceful individual willing to work independently, ready for a fast-paced role involving some outdoor, physical work and have a high level of intelligence and the ability to get creative with problem solving and overcoming obstacles on the job, then this is the role for you!
The mission of this role is to perform on-site service to fulfill sales orders for customers, in as efficient a manner as possible, to the customers complete satisfaction. At NTS Tire Supply, we provide you with state-of-the-art trucks and equipment to help you be as efficient and successful as possible in your role.
You'll be working with a team of A-players who know how to work hard but have fun along the way! Who is an A player, you might ask? Someone who is a top performer and lives our core values every day.
- Be the trusted guide. Make the best call for the customer and the team.
- Be an agile team. We move fast. Be agile and ready for change.
- Be progress hungry. Be internally motivated and constantly learning.
- Be humble & accountable. Set your ego aside. Fight for the team.
If you live these core values, and you have the experience to be able to step in and lead a high-performing sales team, we’d like to hear from you.
About this Job
This role would be part of our Service Team, and you would be working/collaborating with our Service Manager, the other Service Truck Operators, Order Fulfillment Team, and the Sales Team to be most effective in your role.
Here are some of the accountabilities of this role:
- On-Site Service Work - Installing tire/wheel packages on farm equipment, replacing tracks, adding duals etc.
- In-Shop Service Work - Assisting the Order Fulfillment and Supply Chain Team as needed when caught up with service work.
- Equipment Maintenance - Proactively maintain and upkeep your truck and equipment to prevent breakdowns.
- After Hours Service - Periodically being "On Call" for after hours service work as needed. This could include evenings and weekends.
Highly qualified candidates have a stable work history, are mechanically inclined, and know their way around a farm. Past experience working in jobs that require independence, mechanical ability, lifting and moving of heavy items and problem solving are desired. A valid driver's license is required, and some of the larger service trucks require a CDL to operate.
NTS Tire Supply offers employees competitive compensation, monthly profit-sharing bonus opportunity, twice-yearly salary reviews, health care coverage assistance, mobile phone plan stipend, work apparel stipend, paid time off and paid holidays.
NTS Tire Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Health Care Reimbursement (QSEHRA)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Hours
- Team Bonuses
- Celebration Lunches
- Free Refreshments
- Mobile Phone Plan StipendWork Apparel Stipend
Questions about joining NTS Tire Supply?
Learn more about our interview process and what it’s like to work at NTS Tire Supply on our Frequently Asked Questions page.